Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Pete Dero

https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/stress-testing-super-hornet-s-wings

Teams at NASA's Armstrong Flight Research Center in Edwards, California, recently completed stress testing on the Navy's F/A-18E Super Hornet aircraft from the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) in Patuxent River, Maryland. The Super Hornet is seen here in a top view from March 2022 while in a wing loading test configuration at Armstrong.

Understanding what stress, or strain, an aircraft can endure is critical to carrying out its intended mission. To better understand the aircraft's capacity for strain, unique facilities can "load" the aircraft to specified stress points and document its performance. The test data resulted in the development of loads equations that calculate real-time loads experienced during flight testing, which can be compared to established design limits to ensure safety of flight and crew.

Sir Slash

Better not tell Maverick about that.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Destraex

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 29, 2022, 11:13:29 PM
even in an E?
It's all relative I guess. The missile gets a lot more energy from a launch the faster you are going when the button is pressed.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

each marking is a recovered aircraft in Vietnam.

Gusington

More than a few people loved that machine very much.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

'The Flying Fiends' - awesome

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

if it was live fire those two Bones are getting to their targets!
Kin-un-il-suk-mai-cok.   <:-)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

not gonna lie, kinda have a chubby!  :bd: