Budget cuts to pull Canadian Forces' teeth

Started by Shelldrake, February 27, 2013, 10:42:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Longdan

When the only country likely to give you grief basically runs the place anyway
maintaining an armed forces is a vanity project.  Thanks to USA for being too concerned
with greasy forners to invade.  Maybe if they find a way to exploit that oil shale
we won't have to worry about guesting the USMC in Fort McMurray any time soon.
I, for one, certainly appreciate living under the USA's shield and I have worked extensively
with the US armed forces throughout my adult life but it is not like we were given any choice.
I look at Finland sometimes......  The USA gives us a luxury of protection while protecting
themselves and we give them some comedians, hockey players and a horde of geriatric snowbirds.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Martok

Quote from: Longdan on February 27, 2013, 12:02:20 PM
...and we give them some comedians, hockey players and a horde of geriatric snowbirds.

Don't forget Elisha Cuthbert! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Longdan

She is from my Hometown although not of my generation.
She digs hockey players.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Mr. Bigglesworth

There is also Evangeline Lily, Pamela Anderson who was originally hot until the dark side of the US took her. Many others. I think we need more Swedish hotties immigrating to Canada. For the Gene pool.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

MIGMaster