The 7th Bengal infantry colours

Started by nevermore, November 29, 2013, 04:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevermore

Bengal infantry regiments colours and royal now uploaded free of charge to download these come on a A4 size sheeet 24 flags in all .Enjoy

http://grimsbywargamessociety.webs.com/

The regiments uploaded are 1st,3rd,6th,7th,8th,9th and 10th, each regiment that mutineered according to eye witness accounts states "A number of regiments carried the royal colours and regiment colours and also flags of slogans" i have also added a number of battle honours to the colours after a lot of research and hope this brings alot of interest to the Indian Mutiny tabletop.

The 7th Bengal infantry

image uploading site

screen capture windows

besilarius

Everyone has a different idea of heaven.   Most people think of it as a quiet, pleasant rest home.
Mark Twain loved challenges and he thought heaven would always be one more river to cross and another mountain to see a new panorama.
For me, it's looking more and more like the Grimsby Association house.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.