bob48

Quote from: Barthheart on June 22, 2015, 10:06:48 AM
Star... the early years....

The socks remain the same............
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Barthheart

New Lamborghini SUV called URUS... oh the humanity!  :'(

Staggerwing

Quote from: bob48 on June 22, 2015, 01:16:09 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on June 22, 2015, 10:06:48 AM
Star... the early years....

The socks remain the same............

♫ ..makes me wonder...♬
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Barthheart on June 22, 2015, 07:02:15 PM
New Lamborghini SUV called URUS... oh the humanity!  :'(

That is just SO fucking stupid. Porsche and Lamborghini making SUVs? What the ever loving hell? If you want a Porsche or a Lamborghini, frigging buy a REAL damn Porsche or Lamborghini, not this soccer mom crap.

Barthheart

Yer preaching to the choir my friend. A good friend of mine wanted to buy a Cayenne.... I told that if she did I would mock her mercilessly until she cried.... she never got one.

BanzaiCat

Even the Porsche sedan makes zero damn sense. Stupid people.  :buck2:

Staggerwing

Actually, Lamborghini has made SUVs before, back in the late 80's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_LM002

I do have to say I like my SUVs to be boxy and manly. This new trend toward making them look like pimped-out Accord coupes with double lift kits doesn't do it for me.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Know what this one is?

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 30, 2015, 06:54:56 PM
Know what this one is?

I didn't until I discovered that the pic was a clickable link...  :))

bayonetbrant

Staggerwing

bayonetbrant

BanzaiCat

^ That....is actually pretty damned cool.