Cars

Started by GDS_Starfury, January 21, 2014, 05:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Sweet set of wheels!  8)

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Can the full-size Barbie Camper be far off?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

^Looks like me and Mrs.B out for a Sunday afternoon pootle.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Barthheart

GDS_Starfury

its been supercar madness down here for the last month or so.
way to many girly Porches, a fair amount of Aston Martins and Lambos.  get buzzed by a GTR doing at least 100 mph on Monday and you NEVER see those around.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Staggerwing

A tricked out '60's era Dodge Power-wagon with a cow-catcher plow on the front and a gas-grill and kegerator in the bed would act as a nice chick-magnet counterweight to all those twitchy penis-extenders you got down there. These days an average-sized New England pothole would eat a Lamborghini for lunch and burp up the owners manual afterwards.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

oh, you would of liked to have seen the perfect 69 Camero SS in dark metallic blue that was cruising next to me yesterday.  what a sound.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

the car that would be Gus:

;)

GDS_Starfury

heres an idea.
what legal to own vehicle do you think best fits a forum member?

the easy choice is Smuck.  he has the right car for his personality.

this is what comes to mind with Brant:

and its not supposed to be a new one.

then theres Toonces:

we all know hes just a Jersey Shore hippy with a big watch.

GDS_Starfury

I usually dont like Porsche but:

W8taminute

This was the same car I learned to drive on.  Same color except without the yellowish side stripe shown on this one:

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

The $383.00 Paint Job
1949 Cadillac, completely covered with 38,295 pennies! They were affixed one by one using Silicone. They added over 200 pounds to the vehicle's weight. The entire project took 6 weeks. The pennies are American, and include an 1817 "Big Cent", two Error Pennies, and four 1943 Steel pennies
Courtesy of Billy H. Mehaffey

Barthheart