Main Menu

Snoochie Boochie!

Started by Dammit Carl!, May 27, 2015, 10:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The GrogCast is getting some decently-wide distribution, so I think that's getting people's attention.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on May 27, 2015, 10:24:00 PM
Jay and Silent Bob stuff comes out at the worst times...

Anyhow, good day, all.  Lurked long enough and thought to join in the fun.

Welcome, Carl! Love the avatar!  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Dammit Carl!

Thanks.  4th Doctor is only Doctor (although Mr. M. Smith did a very fine job of portraying the idea that while human seeming, the Doctor is still older than you can imagine and more alien than you'd expect and him being nice is him putting his plan into effect).  I do like Capaldi, though, and wish him a good run.

The wife would shank me in the neck in a heartbeat if Tennant ever swooped by and, "Allonsy'd," her in person.

For what it's worth, I meandered my way to this place via various groggy based threads in other forums

Sir Slash

Meandering is an exceptable form of locomotion here and is encouraged.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

Quote from: bob48 on June 02, 2015, 05:24:47 AM
^As is pootling.

There is a certain flump I think would disagree

Martok

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 01, 2015, 09:41:45 PM
Meandering is an exceptable form of locomotion here and is encouraged.
Yes, very much so.  8) 

Quote from: bob48 on June 02, 2015, 05:24:47 AM
^As is pootling.
Ha!  Well looky here, he brought it back.  O0 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bob48

^Its never been away - just dormant.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Nefaro

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 30, 2015, 11:59:35 AM
The GrogCast is getting some decently-wide distribution, so I think that's getting people's attention.

Silent Bob here's an electrical genius. He won the science fair in eighth grade by turning his mom's vibrator into a CD player using some chicken wire 'n shit.

Sir Slash

I bet that made her VERY happy. Maybe Dad too.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 02, 2015, 03:01:00 PM
I bet that made her VERY happy. Maybe Dad too.

I'm both ecstatic and hesitant after hearing Mallrats will get a sequel.

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 30, 2015, 11:59:35 AM

So we're not concerned about drawing in quality then? :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers