Main Menu

Bon jour

Started by l'amour, September 09, 2015, 06:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

To be fair, one of them's still learning to use a spoon correctly
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

Quote from: l'amour on September 09, 2015, 07:02:28 PM
You've got a Geordie? Compared to him I'm as northern as a cats knackers. I'm in Yorkshire.

Welcome. I'm in Newcastle. I think I've heard of Yorkshire - its dahn sahf somewhere, innit?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 10, 2015, 05:26:28 AM
To be fair, one of them's still learning to use a spoon correctly

im outraged, but im laughing

Quote from: bob48 on September 10, 2015, 07:27:23 AM
Quote from: l'amour on September 09, 2015, 07:02:28 PM
You've got a Geordie? Compared to him I'm as northern as a cats knackers. I'm in Yorkshire.

Welcome. I'm in Newcastle. I think I've heard of Yorkshire - its dahn sahf somewhere, innit?

oi, geordie poof

bob48

'Clip those corners'

undercovergeek

how fkng dare you!!!!

>:D

Sir Slash

So help me understand, there's a "Correct" way to use a spoon?  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 10, 2015, 09:12:26 AMSo help me understand, there's a "Correct" way to use a spoon?  :o

Hang out with Star & Mirth, and you'll learn a LOT of incorrect ways O0
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

'ere.....wots a 'spoon'?

'Clip those corners'

Sir Slash

Does it relate more to how you use it or where you put it?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

l'amour

When does a spoon stop being a spoon? If it isn't used for spooning, is it still a spoon?

bayonetbrant

Quote from: l'amour on September 10, 2015, 12:08:11 PM
When does a spoon stop being a spoon? If it isn't used for spooning, is it still a spoon?

bob48

...when its a jar?...........nononono

GEEK! Cod an' chips for 2 please, and divvent forget the mushy peas.

'Clip those corners'

l'amour

Bit of curry sauce luv

undercovergeek

I have a regular from Hexham Bob who just closes her eyes whilst she eats the mushy peas and mumbles about home

I've nothing against curry sauce l'amour but it does sell well

bayonetbrant

Hexham, eh?  My wife and I honeymooned at Slaley Hall, right outside of Hexham :)