Main Menu

Say Hello!

Started by Groglord, January 26, 2012, 10:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripoli, ArizonaTank, Skoop and 34 Guests are viewing this topic.

Robineus

Greetings to all.  Long time WGer, childhood friend of Longblade, checking in.

Shines the name!
R
"I always get the shakes before a drop."
   Juan Rico

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

LongBlade

Btw JR, Jarhead may be pinging you soon. Y'all share some professional interests.

Gusington

Greetings. I am currently addicted to Skyrim. I'm trying to break it's grasp on my nether regions with Shogun 2: Shoguner. Please be gentle with me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

my current addiction is Civ V... it helps that my new computer is too updated to still run Civ III and that Civ IV sucked monkeynuts, so my attention is more focused.  When I'm not dorking around here that it.

BTW - did you guys see the "bucket o' dice roller" yet? 
http://www.grogheads.com/dice.html
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 28, 2012, 08:33:23 PM
my current addiction is Civ V... it helps that my new computer is too updated to still run Civ III and that Civ IV sucked monkeynuts, so my attention is more focused.  When I'm not dorking around here that it.

BTW - did you guys see the "bucket o' dice roller" yet? 
http://www.grogheads.com/dice.html

Very cool.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on January 28, 2012, 09:44:57 PM
Can this be our official forum song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbBayiWglg

The choice of song is inspired. I'm not sure if I like the original better or not, but the cover is most excellent. For some reason Robert Plant actually sounds like some wailing viking from ages past.

Speaking of which, we need to tap Stagger.

Steelgrave

Hello, I'm Steelgrave. I like candlelit dinners, long walks on the beach, younger women and older whiskey.

And your ideal date is this perhaps? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3w0eACxtoc

LongBlade

Feth!  Sorry, Steelie, I've already screwed up by modifying your post rather than replying to it.  Guess I'd better start drinking so I can have an excuse.

Steelgrave

Do you need some hints on moderating? Is this your first time?  ::)

LongBlade

Quote from: Steelgrave on January 28, 2012, 10:32:37 PM
Do you need some hints on moderating? Is this your first time?  ::)

I'm clearly out of practice.

Staggerwing

Hey All!
I was wondering where everyone went. WG R&P forum seemed unusually quiet the last few days. Good thing I checked FB (which I do maybe twice a week...)

I was feeling like this:

To all, I'm me. I like to do stuff. Sometimes I read some stuff. Sometimes I don't. Sometimes I do some computer stuff. Sometimes I don't. Sometimes I feel like blogging...but then I get over it.
Maybe I'll write a Rock-opera instead...

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

Good morning!  MetalDog checking in aka stophro.  Haven't got time to look around yet, but I did notice two things: one, there's a Lingerie Channel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and two Brant is out of his HEAD for liking V better than IV!  Really Brant?  Ok.  I haven't played V yet, but IV is my all time favorite game!  As a matter of fact, the reason I don't have time to look around right now is because I have an ongoing Civ IV game to be at with a buddy of mine at 8:30 on a Sunday morning!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

Hey folks!

LB I got your Steam messages, but I saw them after you went AFK.  I was watching Thor and then trying to clear level 5 on Dungeons of Dreadmor.