Main Menu

Hi Everyone

Started by davidkvh, December 05, 2017, 10:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidkvh

Just finished listening to the 2017 season of The GrogCast (as well as all the past seasons) and final got around to joining the forums.

I'm a long time gamer of Wargames, RPGs and Miniatures.

David

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

Welcome!

That's kind of impressive.  *I* haven't even listened to all of those GrogCasts :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

That's a seriously high pain threshold.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Sir Slash

Glad to have you with us davidkvh. So it is possible to survive watching the entirety of the Grogcast. Somebody here owes me money from a bet.  :P
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

Welcome, davidkvh!  I apologize for my part in the brain cells you killed listening to the Grogcast.  Your reward for going through every episode awaits you in the afterlife.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Ubercat

I've been here since close to the beginning. I've never listened to a Grogcast so he probably knows you guys better than I do now!
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

MetalDog

You don't know what you're missing, 'Cat!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Ubercat

Where would one go to find these "Grogcasts"?
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Martok

Welcome to Grogheads, davidkvh!  I have no idea how you managed to listen to every Grogcast episode, but it's good to know you're already as brain-damaged as the rest of us.  :P 

Quote from: Ubercat on December 05, 2017, 09:00:13 PM
Legend says they can be located on something called "The Front Page". 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Steelgrave

Quote from: Ubercat on December 05, 2017, 09:00:13 PM

I can't seem to find it on my radio. Maybe it's an FM station   :coolsmiley: