Main Menu

Cheers from Italy

Started by jayzion80, December 18, 2017, 06:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailrunner

Quote from: Gusington on December 18, 2017, 02:56:28 PM
And his position on the enjoyment of inflatable pleasure props.

If he lives near the Vatican, probably missionary.

mirth

Quote from: trailrunner on December 18, 2017, 06:11:07 PM
Quote from: Gusington on December 18, 2017, 02:56:28 PM
And his position on the enjoyment of inflatable pleasure props.

If he lives near the Vatican, probably missionary.

:DD
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

airboy

Welcome!

And ignore those suffering from Pun Disease.  Their affliction is tragic.  We know they are suffering, so we usually just tolerate them.   :-[

Sir Slash

Yes, the pugs are mine though they're all in Pug Heaven now. I like gladiator movies and the missionary position. I disapprove of Turkish prisons and 'slacks'. And as a nurse, I have seen way too many naked men. And they NEVER get any prettier. Inflatable pleasure props I'm neutral on-- depends whether they are to be used internally or externally. I am just old fashion that way.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bbmike

My next dog will be a pug.  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

undercovergeek

Bye jayzion80 - at least you tried

MetalDog

Welcome, Jayzion80!  We are glad to have you here.  What games do you play PBEM or through VASSAL?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

Quote from: MetalDog on December 18, 2017, 08:53:28 PM
What games do you play PBEM or through VASSAL?

Now, now, don't go changing things up by putting the thread back on topic!

MetalDog

I didn't.  I don't PBEM or VASSAL ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

Pugs are great. They're a small dog that doesn't eat, bark, or fart too much. And they don't drool. Usually. Great companions and in the interest of staying on topic, they don't PBEM or VASSAL either.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jayzion80

What an unexpected welcome guys...3 pages ;D!!!
Maybe I haven't understood well the parts of this thread regarding putting or not the pants, but actually I have my pants on!

Well, to tell you a little of my story (for the people interested in!)...I run a gaming club where I live, but I'm the only one fascinated by history and wargames, the others play only boardgames.
On those days I'm searching for wargames opponents (for playing the ones I know and for learning someone new) and PBEM or Vassal seems to me a good way for reaching my goal and meeting new people from around the world!

I don't live near the Vatican and I'm not like it very much as an institution  8), I'm surely not the average italian guy!

And what else...I've never played before "pike and shot", but I'm a fast learner, if someone has the time for some explanations of the system.
I'd be delighted if someone of you will like to invite me for a game on Vassal or elsewhere!

Cheers from my snowy country!

Ps: please be patient with my written english  ;)

JudgeDredd

Welcome - from the UK  ;D
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

You're still here - you passed the first test

When your doorbell rings and an odd looking tanned gentleman with a goat under his arm is stood at your door - this is your second test

jayzion80

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 19, 2017, 06:08:17 AM
When your doorbell rings and an odd looking tanned gentleman with a goat under his arm is stood at your door - this is your second test

This is so...you're the real Men in Black, cool indeed  :bd:

bayonetbrant

Quote from: jayzion80 on December 19, 2017, 05:05:28 AM
And what else...I've never played before "pike and shot", but I'm a fast learner, if someone has the time for some explanations of the system.

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/product.asp?gid=583

Quote from: jayzion80 on December 19, 2017, 05:05:28 AM
Ps: please be patient with my written english  ;)

It's better than some of these guys that are supposed to be "native" speakers :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers