Main Menu

Greeting from Texas!

Started by BigTex, April 02, 2018, 07:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigTex

Getting back into after years of being away.  Started off with Target for Today - taking the ole B-17 up for a campaign this week. 

I enjoy reading the submissions from the group as well as the reviews from my old classmate that got me into board gaming - Michael Eckenfels.

I'm amazed at how many great options for gaming that are out there these days. 

BigTex
Flower Mound, TX

mirth

Welcome aboard, BigTex!

Never heard of this Eckenfels dude ;)
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

Any friend of Mike Eckenfels has my sympathy.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Eckenfels....didn't we kick him out of here? Or did no one check that box on the "to do" list? No matter. Welcome, BigTex. Glad to have ya with us   <:-)

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

Howdy Tex!

You talkin' about 'Thick Manual' Eckenfels? I hear he has his own 'Artistic Poses' Payware site now.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on April 03, 2018, 08:14:11 PM
You talkin' about 'Thick Manual' Eckenfels? I hear he has his own 'Artistic Poses' Payware site now.

oh my
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Welcome to the Grogs Big Tex. Looking forward to your Big posts.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

Yeah, this guy and I and a few other friends were in JROTC in high school together. We wasted a lot of time playing Axis & Allies and Twilight: 2000 back in the day if I remember right.

Welcome, BigTex.

Quote from: Staggerwing on April 03, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

I'd ask you to draw me like one of your French girls, Stags, but I'm afraid it would be a drawing of a cross-dressing Quebecois truck driver.

Barthheart

Quote from: BanzaiCat on April 04, 2018, 09:20:37 AM
.....a cross-dressing Quebecois truck driver.

mirth

^a striking similarity to BC!

BanzaiCat

Where'd you get that picture?!?!?!?!?

You're lucky I don't use my Mod PowersTM to strike thee down...

But what worries me is how Barth is so fast on the draw with a pic of a cross-dresser in the cab of a truck...are all Canadians equally prepared for such eventualities? ;)

Barthheart

Quote from: BanzaiCat on April 04, 2018, 09:30:06 AM
Where'd you get that picture?!?!?!?!?

You're lucky I don't use my Mod PowersTM to strike thee down...

But what worries me is how Barth is so fast on the draw with a pic of a cross-dresser in the cab of a truck...are all Canadians equally prepared for such eventualities? ;)

:)

You ain't got Mod PowersTM up here so  :P.