Main Menu

Hello from Oklahoma!

Started by GaryMc, August 24, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryMc

Hey all!  I recognize some of the names here, both from my time at the old Wargamer forums (IIRC, I used Ashtur there, not positive after all the time that's lapsed, heh), and then probably various other clubs as well.

I've had people point me at this forum in the past, and kept forgetting about it (*hangs head in shame*)

I go back to the old AH days, though mostly fiddle with computer stuff any more.  JTS games obviously, but also Paradox has more of my money than I care to think about.  (Every new EU4 patch, I have to take Brandenburg out for a spin.  Even if it's a non-Euro patch, heh.)

bbmike

Welcome to Grogheads, GaryMc!  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Jarhead0331

Welcome. Better late than never!  :crazy2:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

SirAndrewD

Welcome! 

Someone get the lube and the goat.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

MetalDog

Welcome, GaryMc!  You'll have to forgive D.  It's his first night on Welcome Wagon duty.  Goats and lube is for when Starfury is on. ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

SirAndrewD

Quote from: MetalDog on August 24, 2018, 08:51:01 PM
Welcome, GaryMc!  You'll have to forgive D.  It's his first night on Welcome Wagon duty.  Goats and lube is for when Starfury is on. ;)

Dang it.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Sir Slash

Hello GaryMc. Good to have a new face in this bunch every now and then just to make everyone act civil for a page or two. Or until somebody mentions goats. What? Sorry, too late.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.