So I bought an ebike...

Started by Toonces, December 31, 2018, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

...and a basket with plastic flowers and a little clown horn.

TOOT TOOT

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Can you do stuff like this on an ebike?  :-"

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

There's a bike in that video?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Damn, she's good. I was lucky to pedal with no hands.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

I can't see a bike in that video either. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

demjansk1942

I rode to work today and home, no problem, 30 miles

Sir Slash

Did you do any fancy tricks?  ^-^
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

demjansk1942

Nope, avoided all the crazy drivers, roadwork detours and went home, going to try to ride to work each day

Gusington

What do you do in the summer after you get to work on the bike? Just sit in your sweaty filth the whole day?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on May 18, 2021, 03:55:30 PM
What do you do in the summer after you get to work on the bike? Just sit in your sweaty filth the whole day?

It's a power move.

Staggerwing

Dominate boardroom meetings with one's pheromones.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Some people are so cool that they don't sweat. I don't think James Bond ever sweated, perspired perhaps. But only just a drop or two. I sweat so much my sweat glands have sweat glands.

W8taminute

I'm sorry but I still can't see a bicycle in that video. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

I see a VERY lucky bicycle.

Gusington

I'm sweating just watching that video.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd