Solitaire Postmen in Uniforms

Started by demjansk1942, May 26, 2021, 04:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demjansk1942

I had my credit charged the other day for the game, I guess it should be coming out soon from dvg

demjansk1942

Grim.Reaper

Received mine yesterday as well.....can't wait to find some time to actually put on table.

al_infierno

Is this an extension of the Pavlov's House formula?
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

demjansk1942

Al, it's sort of the same style of game as Pavlov House but just using a different event.  Should be a good one if you like that style of game.  I haven't played it but will watch some videos once they come out.

KaylentStanton

I have always enjoyed playing games on my mobile phone, but there's something about solitaire that just keeps me coming back for more. Maybe it's the simplicity of the game or the satisfaction of seeing the cards fall into place.

CJ7nvrstk

Have a copy in shrink I need to get to the table.  What are y'all's thoughts on it?