Need a Hand From the Grogs

Started by bayonetbrant, March 26, 2012, 11:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

nah, they exist - see the Hawaii mug above (which we already have, as the in-laws live there).
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Just had to post something to make 667.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

anyone have any luck with any of their local Starbucks looking for these mugs?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

JudgeDredd

wow - first post here and wrong thread! My bad!  >:(
Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 13, 2012, 02:37:17 PM

Welcome JD, I was beginning to worry...  8)

LongBlade

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 13, 2012, 02:37:17 PM

No worries. Keeping on subject is typically frowned upon here anyway.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bob48

I'll have a look next time we pass one of their establishments - there is one at out local mega supermarket and well be there on Thursday.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on December 19, 2017, 04:13:27 PM
Holy Necro, Batman!

Amazing what you can dig up around here huh? :)

mirth

Some things are better left buried.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

undercovergeek

JudgeDredd

Talking about resurrection - where's Longblade?
Alba gu' brath

Gusington

You only just noticed he was gone?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Who's gone?

Brant, most major cities have a Starbucks mug. I have a number of them myself, including one from the original store in Seattle. Want me to check the local stores for OKC or is that too rustic for ya?   8)