Main Menu

Maps!

Started by bayonetbrant, January 23, 2014, 11:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Martok on March 05, 2014, 05:14:37 PM
Good find, BC!  LOL @ "Federated Holiday States of the Mediterranean".

That particular one wasn't labeled - it was "Europe According to Homosexuals." One person's inside knowledge, I suppose. (Ba-dum-tishhhhh.)

The last one is "Europe According to Poland," but I think you guys got that part.

The 'Europe According To...' maps are quite funny.

Martok

Ha, that last one is particularly clever. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

GDS_Starfury

Lol @ enigma hackers
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Centurion40

bayonetbrant

^^ is that TV markets?

There's a lot of 'Skins fans in what that map shows as Panther country
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Centurion40

I don't make 'em, I just poach 'em.  :)

Jack Nastyface

Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Centurion40 on March 06, 2014, 03:54:42 PMI don't make 'em, I just poach 'em.  :)

and then post 'em way too damn wide!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury

theres no way there are that many delusional Cowgirls fans.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

MetalDog

Yes.  Yes there is.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

Quote from: MetalDog on March 07, 2014, 07:15:56 AM
Yes.  Yes there is.

+1

unfortunately.

Everyone I know in San Antonio is pretty much a Cowboys fan. None of them see any Texans gear or logos anywhere (and neither do I, when I visit), except for the occasional other team.

bayonetbrant

Just noticed there's no 49ers logo anywhere.
Can't be true - 49ers fans are some of the most obnoxious self-entitled twats I've ever met

BanzaiCat