Pictures of Greatness!

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, June 14, 2012, 03:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^'They come mostly at night. Mostly.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on July 06, 2023, 07:41:00 PMA few days ago The Wife and I were driving about 2 minutes from our house when a hawk which looked very very similar to the above flew about 10 feet above my windshield carrying it's dinner. We could see the tail of it's dinner but couldn't tell if it was still alive :/

Those are Osprey's, specialized fish catchers.
They don't specifically go out of their way to dispatch their meal, but shock/trauma from been taloned (is that even a word?) and hauled over to the nesting site usually does them in - not a guarantee though.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

steve58

Entirety of Earth's history compressed into one year. 

The first human ancestors appeared sometime during the evening of December 31. Everyone on Earth today would have been born in the last millisecond of New Year's Eve.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

GDS_Starfury

isnt there a better way to make us feel younger?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sigwolf

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 16, 2023, 09:24:42 PMisnt there a better way to make us feel younger?
... or make us feel the end is nigh?

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 16, 2023, 09:24:42 PMisnt there a better way to make us feel younger?

Stand next to me in a photo?   LoL
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Sir Slash

I keep a large pic of me at 20 over my bathroom mirror. Helps a little.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

at 78, recovering from fucking heart surgery.....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1684269881275850753

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

steve58

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/underwater-photography-competition-crowns-winners-1600-photos-see-3-headed-eel-pic-more

Overall winner and world champion Glenn Ian Villanueva shot this picture of a fish trapped inside a jellyfish. (SWNS)
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

GDS_Starfury

steve58

Sigwolf

Given that no one was seriously injured... that was one spectacular show. 

Gusington

Not a picture of greatness by any means but I wanted to share how I am coming full circle.

I started as a wee lad building Lego sets myself, then progressed to building with my daughters as a wee adult, and now that they are older, I have gone back to building alone, still wee.

Of course when they came in to my study both my daughters said 'Wow Dad that is cool, how come you didn't build with us?' :/

So this is a terrible picture of a great set, the Lego Star Wars Executor Super Star Destroyer.

I have a regular sized Lego set of an imperial star destroyer next, which I plan to hang from my ceiling.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

find a table for it, that things heavy.
if JH ever had to post that you were killed by your hanging star destroyer I would have to laugh.

GDS_Starfury

holy fuck, that the most Jewish mom post I've ever done.