IRL (In Real Life) > Sports

Ray Rice

(1/20) > >>

mirth:
1-year suspension? Life-time ban?

Can't see the league being stupid enough to stick with 2 games now that this has been released

After watching that video, I'd like to see him gone for good. Let him go flip burgers. The guy is scum.

bayonetbrant:
makes you wonder why the wife stuck with him...

Steelgrave:

--- Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 08, 2014, 10:53:24 AM ---makes you wonder why the wife stuck with him...

--- End quote ---

There's volumes on the subject of domestic violence and how the victims blame themselves or defend the sicko wife beaters who attacked them....frankly, it's not uncommon.

As for Rice, I'm for a lifetime ban. I never want to see him on a football field again. And I'm sickened by the number of Ravens fans who, if no longer actively defending him quite as vigorously, clearly want to minimize what this animal has done. On a talk radio show today, one of these intellectual giants went after the media for wanting to "crucify" Rice. Yeah. Taking up for a wife beater....classy.

mirth:

--- Quote from: Steelgrave on September 08, 2014, 11:08:01 AM ---As for Rice, I'm for a lifetime ban. I never want to see him on a football field again. And I'm sickened by the number of Ravens fans who are, if no longer actively defending him quite as vigorously, clearly want to minimize what this animal has done. On a talk radio show today, one of these intellectual giants went after the media for wanting to "crucify" Rice. Yeah. Taking up for a wife beater....classy.

--- End quote ---

100% agreement on the above points.

OJsDad:
Ravens just released the scum bag.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version