Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Age of Darkness is rather awesome. Reminds me a little bit of the Conan Unconquered RTS/tower defense game from a few years ago and a little bit of Age of Empire, a little slicker and more modern. I set everything to 'easy as pie' so I could learn and still got beat in the first game. The day/night cycle is vital, as is actually constructing a citadel that will survive onslaughts of 100s of ghouls that occur periodically. I can't imagine what this game is like on harder difficulties trying to control and then slaughter 10s of 1000s of undead enemies. Perfect for October!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

Just got a flashback to the Mindcraft game Siege from 30 years ago.

W8taminute

Age of Darkness looks cool.  I'm tempted.  Now where is my Steam wallet?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

I would hazard to guess that The Wife has it.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Quote from: Gusington on October 11, 2021, 08:07:49 AM
I would hazard to guess that The Wife has it.

Yup or it's with W8taminette 1.0 or 2.0
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

MOS:96B2P

Combat Mission Cold War.  Breaching an obstacle belt at the NTC and passing a tank / mech forces through the breach.

Gusington

Bought Resident Evil Village yesterday for ~33.00. It's living up to its hype.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

For every 15 minutes of game time, the game gets creepier and creepier while doing a great job at driving the player to explore and stoking curiosity.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

And while stoking curiosity it also gets totally twisted and f'd up, in different ways from, say, the Outlast games. And I'm only about 2 hours in  \m/

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

RE: Village is the only game that made me feel terrified of babies.... I will say no more  :buck2:
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

I have not reached the baby yet but I just played for another couple of hours and seriously...this game is f'd in the best possible way. I am enjoying it a lot more than Biohazard that just grossed me out. The below was one of the vampiric, spectral, kinda hawt daughters...until I wasted her  :knuppel2:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Gus, I have a question?  Why do you do it to yourself :)

Gusington

When I have an answer I will post 😎

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd