Tabletop Gaming, Models, and Minis > Wargaming

Undercover Wargamers in the Workplace?

<< < (2/2)

Jarhead0331:

--- Quote from: W8taminute on February 04, 2021, 12:21:34 PM ---I agree.  If he is hinting he likes board games hit him hard.  But if he truly only likes games like Risk don't make him feel small about it.  Instead try to encourage him to become a hardcore wargamer by pointing out games like World In Flames is sort of like Risk.

--- End quote ---

...and direct him to Grogheads!

steve58:

--- Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 04, 2021, 12:36:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: W8taminute on February 04, 2021, 12:21:34 PM ---I agree.  If he is hinting he likes board games hit him hard.  But if he truly only likes games like Risk don't make him feel small about it.  Instead try to encourage him to become a hardcore wargamer by pointing out games like World In Flames is sort of like Risk.

--- End quote ---

...and direct him to Grogheads!

--- End quote ---

Just make sure you thoroughly vet him before you give him the link to the fabled Grogheads "front page".   ^-^

Gusington:
Too bad it's a 'he.'

W8taminute:

--- Quote from: Gusington on February 04, 2021, 01:03:49 PM ---Too bad it's a 'he.'

--- End quote ---

Oh I see.  If it was a 'she' you could have asked something like this, "Hey baby you like squared or clipped counters?"

Sir Slash:
Or ask if she wants to see your dongle. Tell her it's a multiport, that'll impress her. It sure would me. I'd go with Gus, Rusty. Reel him in easy at first, then set the hook with a rousing tale of triumph over a Total War or Field of Glory digital enemy. If that doesn't work, throw him back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version