Main Menu

Taste the FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, May 13, 2022, 09:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

DCS, WH40K: Chaos Gate; maybe boot up some Stellaris with the new Overlord DLC?

Everyone enjoy.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

I'll be in rural PA and Philly with my buds. But if I wasn't I would be playing Pillars of Eternity II which is consistently spectacular and Total War: Troy.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Finishing Horizon Zero Down and flying (or trying to fly) an Airbus 320 in Prepar3d.

devoncop

Into my 16th hour with ATOM RPG and realising this is a big game and I may have messed up my initial build as I am short on ranged weapons proficiency which is caising me issues now but it is great fun to play with a lot of things to discover.

I am torn between restarting and pressing on with poor old brawler Dmitri ....

And

Its nearly time for Old World to release......even being retired there is never enough time ::)
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Anguille

Think i'll continue with my Star Dynasties learning...enjoy it but requires lots of attention so i find it hard to play long sessions (as i am als fairly tired lately due to work).

Dammit Carl!

Chugging along with World of Warships (gonna get these subs' skillset down as best I can and be "that guy,") and start my DC:AO up and play at some point.

Tripoli

Trying to finish the 3rd scenario in my CMO: Red Tide, and get it posted here.  RL is interfering, as usual.  >:(   BoC Work.  Plus planting some Hostas along the side of the house.  Truth is, I'll probably be spending more time on the Hostas, than on the gaming.  >:(
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

MengJiao

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on May 13, 2022, 05:09:41 PM
Chugging along with World of Warships (gonna get these subs' skillset down as best I can and be "that guy,") and start my DC:AO up and play at some point.

Yeah!  MAybe some warships and definitely some boardgames.

solops

Back to Shadow Empires.
The latest DW2 patch does not really do anything for me.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

W8taminute

Quote from: solops on May 14, 2022, 12:02:59 PM
Back to Shadow Empires.
The latest DW2 patch does not really do anything for me.

Ouch!  I was considered dabbling again with DW2.  I'll hold off a bit then until I'm bored with everything else.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk