Idlewilder's Introduction

Started by idlewilder, March 19, 2016, 05:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 20, 2016, 10:50:43 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on March 20, 2016, 08:24:05 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on March 20, 2016, 04:19:10 AM
Hopefully another pun hater added to the ranks

Unfortunately, no.  And if he's feeling froggy, he may become the worst of the bunch  :(

goddamit - what frikking use are you?

I must have gotten the pun hate from my fathers side.  What can I tell you?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

Yes, Idlewilder. You got it right Man. I'm in the great metropolis of Arcadia, Fl. where if it's not a cow or an orange, it don't count. The wife and I usually spend our anniversary on Longboat Key and I have a niece that sells real estate in Sarasota. A very nice city when they're not working on the streets, which is pretty much... always.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

How else are the snow birds supposed to get any where? ;)

Arctic Blast

Quote from: idlewilder on March 20, 2016, 10:03:28 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, folks.

Welcome aboard, good sir! I cannot believe that I am the first to ask you this (seriously guys...what the Hell?!), but what are your opinions about puns?

MetalDog

pleasesaytheysuckpleasesaytheysuckpleasesaytheysuckpleasesaytheysuckpleasesaytheysuckpleasesaytheysuckpleasesaytheysuckpleasesaytheysuckpleasesaytheysuckpleasesaytheysuckpleasesaytheysuckpleasesaytheysuckpleasesaytheysuckpleasesaytheysuckpleasesaytheysuck

idlewilder

idlewilder

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 20, 2016, 10:02:34 PM
Yes, Idlewilder. You got it right Man. I'm in the great metropolis of Arcadia, Fl. where if it's not a cow or an orange, it don't count. The wife and I usually spend our anniversary on Longboat Key and I have a niece that sells real estate in Sarasota. A very nice city when they're not working on the streets, which is pretty much... always.

Longboat is beautiful. We just discovered Euphemia Haye--- their desert loft is amazing!

MetalDog

Quote from: idlewilder on March 21, 2016, 06:40:01 PM
Puns, uh... suck?

YAY!!  So that means I have your blood oath that you will not participate in the pun torture these vile forumites perpetrate on the vast majority of us for their nefarious needs?

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

The punless forces grow stronger!!

Sir Slash

"The Right To Keep And Bear Puns Shall Not Be Infringed"--- the 2nd Amendment to the Pun-stitution. Can I get an AMEN Brethren?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys