Main Menu

Recent posts

Computer Gaming / FREE --> Endless Legend @ Stea...
Last post by steve58 - May 16, 2024, 03:49:22 PM
https://store.steampowered.com/app/289130/ENDLESS_Legend/

Free to keep when you get it before May 23 @ 1:00pm.
Computer Gaming / Re: Epic?
Last post by Gusington - May 16, 2024, 11:20:12 AM
^Awesome game!
Computer Gaming / Re: Ghost of Tshushima coming ...
Last post by Gusington - May 16, 2024, 11:18:48 AM
^Me too, but I am about to take a sneak peek.
Computer Gaming / Re: Epic?
Last post by steve58 - May 16, 2024, 10:17:05 AM
Epic Games has started a MEGA Sale through June 13th.  They are giving away a Mystery game each week.  This week's game is Dragon Age: Inquisition – Game of the Year Edition.
Computer Gaming / Re: Men of war II
Last post by mbar - May 16, 2024, 10:16:38 AM
Quote from: al_infierno on May 15, 2024, 08:57:36 PMSeems to be always online

This will always be a deal breaker for me for single-player.
Last post by Grim.Reaper - May 16, 2024, 10:16:22 AM
Preload now unpacked and ready to play, just have to finish this work day first:)
Computer Gaming / Re: Assassins Creed Shadows
Last post by Gusington - May 16, 2024, 07:56:51 AM
^Thought of you immediately when I watched the trailer. Fingers crossed.

Assassin's Creed: Mirage is next up in my queue in a few weeks...after Ghost of Tsushima, of course.
Computer Gaming / Re: Men of war II
Last post by Grim.Reaper - May 16, 2024, 04:38:46 AM
Thanks for the initial comments.  I am still going to hold off until a decent sale more so because I never played the past versions much so not sure I can justify the purchase right now and not one of those must play games for me.

As for the online requirement, not a deal breaker for myself but I think some of the people that have concerns is related to the availability/reliability/speed/performance of the connection based on where they live as Internet service varies around the world.  They always want to be able to play the game and not rely on a connection to dictate when they play something they purchased.  Plus some people indicate the connection can impact the speed/performance of playing the game if they don't have access to high speed internet because not available in their area.  I can understand those feelings but it's nothing I overly think about but yet again I am in an area where internet service has been great. 

Granted, most of the other people are just complaining to complain as usual and are the same people who still complain about Steam in general:)  In any event for this game, developers will be removing the requirement at some point so one less thing for them to complain about.

Computer Gaming / Re: Campaign Series Middle Eas...
Last post by Jason Petho - May 16, 2024, 12:00:31 AM
 We started off with the latest and greatest news from the Campaign Series and then played Formalities in Suez as the Israeli's. We tried the latest version of the MausMan mod that was sent over last week to see how it looked in this part of the desert. There were a variety of opinions, which I understand and appreciate the feed back. I kind of like it as it really shows off the units and action. Only thing I would really change is the things I'm used to (like the trenches and things). The battle itself was a lot of fun, I gave a wack load of good examples of how to conduct assaults in this type of terrain. Exciting conversation about that indeed!

Last post by em2nought - May 15, 2024, 11:55:12 PM
I see this topic and I wish it was about Distant Guns without the terrible copy protection.