Main Menu

Hawaii

Started by GDS_Starfury, August 09, 2023, 11:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

Quote from: JasonPratt on September 02, 2023, 02:57:24 PMDirected energy weapons would need proper line of sight, and while it's true that one of the United States' two (known) DEW labs is on Maui, it doesn't have line of sight to start many of the fire areas (maybe not any of them). This is why usually DEW theories concentrate on Chinese space weapons, which have apparently had a habit of green-lasering the area harmlessly (so far) from orbit (though I don't know the evidence for that).

I find Gus' overall silence on this topic very suspicious. 

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

I can safely say he does not have keys to out Jewish space lasers.
I have them focused on russian factories.

:cool:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

because you're russian and can't afford a vitamix, or a toilet.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1698078425548816776

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Windigo

Speaking of Hawaii, Kellie has an aunt on the east coast of the big island who has been bugging us to come visit her. We may go hang with her in January for a week or so. No hotel expenses who could argue?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Gusington

^I'm going for the first time in February - leave some beer for me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on September 08, 2023, 07:57:39 PM^I'm going for the first time in February - leave some beer for me.

I am going to wear my brightest rainbow mankini ala Borat, get shitfaced and loud every night, ... I'll be a hard act to follow

Gusington

Just leave something standing please!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Are we talking Hawaii or at the airport Windigo?  :Party:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

opps part 3

moved to the Ukraine thread.

Windigo

Canada has a large population of proud Ukrainians, they are just part of the mix that makes us a great nation. Well small great.

FarAway Sooner

It was really striking to me how many emigres from the former Soviet Republics moved to San Francisco in the 90s.  Russians, Ukrainians, Georgians, all ethnicities.  Many of them were Jewish (including former landlords of mine), but not all.

Gusington

^That's the same kind of background as mine. The Russians I grew up with were, most of the time, arrogant jackasses. The Ukrainians, Georgians, Turkmen, etc., were much warmer, kinder people.

And God forbid you called my grandfather a 'Russian'...he would lose his mind.

Technically he was Ukrainian/Belorussian  :tophat:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

so this whole thing happened a little over 3 months ago and it feels like it was last year.