The 2015 Running Football Thread (College & Pro)

Started by bayonetbrant, February 03, 2015, 07:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Arctic Blast on September 13, 2015, 06:14:02 PMThe Saints are a mess. I have no idea what kind of team they're trying to be, and I don't think they know either.

They're trying to relive the glory days of Mike Ditka as their coach.  With Rob Ryan as Zaven Yaralian.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

Jerry Jones helping employ people. Wanna be a glasses cleaner?

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Bahahaha...Romo is the best Giants offensive player tonight.  Fucking Romo hahahahaha!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Bison

Bison

/sigh/  I have to give it to Romo for an excellent end of game drive.  I have no freaking idea why the Giants would pass on 3 down and goal at the end of the game. 

mirth

That was the ultimate can't lose scenario for me.

Bison

Man I watch one game today and it was a good game, but holy crap did the Giants have piss poor time management in the last 3 minutes of the game.  Eli continually snapped the ball with 10-15 seconds on the play clock and then that horrible call on the 1 yard line to pass.  They could have had them down to around 45 seconds after the FG and the kick off.  Crazy. 

mirth

Typical early season Giants. It's a race in the NFC East to see who can choke away the season.

AchillesLastStand

Heck of a game, I almost turned it off early and said screw it don't need to get aggravated over stuff you cant control. Glad they came back and won but if they play like this all year I can see them around .500. Losing Dez and to a lesser degree Gregory is going to hurt these next 4 weeks or so.

mirth

Sam Bradford and Ryan Reynolds are the same person, aren't they?

MetalDog

My son said that same thing not thirty minutes ago.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob