Knights of Honor 2: Sovereign

Started by Anguille, August 21, 2019, 02:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^I think Bavaria would be a great campaign...have to remember them.

I don't usually go for killing my prisoners willy/nilly, but if they mouth off it's off with their heads.

Don't give me lip when I'm trying to decide what to do with you, son.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

The 'oh no you didn't' has got me into trouble on more than one occasion in crusader kings and total war and hopefully KoH too

Gusington

^I like your style. I also like how neighboring kingdoms in KoH2 are like 'BREH WTF' hahaha  :D

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Always handy when the popes on your side tho - well done on that

Gusington

'Geek that was totally unexpected...full disclosure I don't even know how it happened or if I could make it happen again.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

17:15 - ill fire up KoH and see what i need to do

23:30 - sees Gus start playing KoH and sees the time - hip has seized ive been locked in the same position so long

Tonight i expanded into Savoy, Compostella, Barcelona and Florence and just as i was wondering what the hell to do next the King of Naples died leaving me a claim on his lands and i inherited Bologna and Naples

I have more land than knight slots and dont know who to give what

Gusington

^Hahaha...WINNING

I actually am now doing well enough to take a vote on World Emperor...I lost, by not too much...but who would have thunk it a week ago?? Frickin' Mali and Rostov spoiled my party.

A massive rebellion has not reached me yet but is tearing Italy apart, btw.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

i lost in mine too to a muslim guy in spain  - all the other muslims refused to support him but wouldnt give me their vote - im 5 points away from been able to click the claim victory button but i think ill leave it and see what happens with spain and germany

it seems whoever gets picked to go on the crusade can give themselves masses of land, croatia, hungary and sicily have all led a crusade in europe against europeans and now they have a massive presence to my north

One thing thats annoying me is the downward spiral with the pope asking me to attack germany which is so much bigger than me, i say no, -1 with the clerics, request comes in again, -1 with the clerics, round and round - id also like to see some kind of 'thanks genoa for not attacking us' from germany and a boost to that relationship, i could see eventually Germany saying 'hey lets fk the pope, get your armies and let us go sort him out'

Gusington

^Yeah me too with the Pope...in all these type of games the Pope always seems to be hardwired as a total pain in the ass hahaha...

...even if he's your Pope!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Ian C

Quote from: undercovergeek on January 03, 2023, 08:43:05 PM
it seems whoever gets picked to go on the crusade can give themselves masses of land, croatia, hungary and sicily have all led a crusade in europe against europeans and now they have a massive presence to my north

If you accept to lead, you also get to keep some of the most powerful unit types in the game.

undercovergeek

Arse!

Super powered Sicily is not what I need

Gusington

^Maybe it is and you have not realized it yet.

I led a crusade to some province in Anatolia, can't remember the name, but lost :/

But it was at the beginning of my current Croatian meteoric rise to power so meh.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Gusington

Thanks - I think I am most excited about that after being flummoxed by the economics of this game in my first two campaigns :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd