More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Ubercat

I once owned at least 4 items in that picture.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 03, 2013, 01:08:34 PM
................'and then we never saw Longblade again officer'

You guys laugh, but my kids' school went into lockdown about the time that shooting in DC took place this afternoon.

So...here's how it works.

My secretly downloading the latest patch for Command: Air/Naval ops was actually a code to take over the world.

Or at least that's how it must have appeared to the essential workers at the confusion center........

Next on my list? I'm going to paint the nacelles on my Star Fleet ships! Muahahahahahahaa~~~~!!!!11!1!!111!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

BanzaiCat

Is that module N1, Against the Cult of the Reptile God?

I had all of them except for that one in the back...what is that, with the superheroes and has a partially-displayed "stroke?"

Centurion40

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 03, 2013, 02:51:59 PM
Is that module N1, Against the Cult of the Reptile God?

I had all of them except for that one in the back...what is that, with the superheroes and has a partially-displayed "stroke?"

My bet is "Champions".
Any time is a good time for pie.

mirth

Quote from: Ubercat on October 03, 2013, 02:37:20 PM
I once owned at least 4 items in that picture.

+1 I had 3 of the D&D manuals and SFB.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Marty Ward

You call those complex? Ha they are like go fish compared to this!!!

If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Tpek

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 03, 2013, 01:28:46 PM

How can you compare AD&D to SFB and ASL???
The system may have became one of the most pointlessly silly and complex systems for an RPG, but never managed to reach SFB levels of "10 hours later, you finally finish a turn...." :P

BanzaiCat

Screw the Gorn and their homing plasma torpedoes!

Steelgrave

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 03, 2013, 04:41:26 PM
Screw the Gorn and their homing plasma torpedoes!
+1 Got you too, eh?  Good times!   ;D

mirth

Until you've played 'Panzerschiffe', none of you can speak to me of complex wargames.

Capn Darwin

I can check each one of those off the list. A couple still sit on my shelves.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.