More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bayonetbrant

the extended version:

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

jason - I had to share your extension over at Doctrine Man's page on Facebook.  I hope you don't mind :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

JasonPratt

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 13, 2014, 09:02:05 AM
jason - I had to share your extension over at Doctrine Man's page on Facebook.  I hope you don't mind :)

Certainly! -- I'm glad the original extended version of WW1 was posted here, too. (I've seen it before waaaaay upthread, but I've slept since then. :) )

I was just sorry I couldn't think of a way to include France in the fracas in a way that made sense. But I came up with something at lunch:

After reinforcing his newfound confidence again by punching out smaller guys, Germany goes over to France who has been eyeing him warily. France puts up his dukes and gets ready to block punches until Germany gets tired; but Germany spins on his heel and hammers Belgium who was drinking tea next to France. While France is saying "What in the actual hell!", Germany keeps on walking past, whirls around and clobbers France on the ear. France can't get his hands around to block the headshots and finally says, "Okay okay I give up! Just let me alone and I'll even help you fight the other guys!" He then spends the rest of the fight cheering on Germany and trying to set his booze-soaked coat on fire when he thinks Germany isn't looking.

Ireland meanwhile spends both the fights off at a table near Britain steadily drinking stout and making snide comments about everyone. Occasionally he gags on a bag of stale chips.

Ethiopia spends both fights crouched in a corner, unable to buy any food, and muttering in some kind of delusion about two or three ways he "coulda been a contender".  8)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Centurion40

Tell me it's not a Japanese cup of urine.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Barthheart

mirth

mirth

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant