More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelgrave

Quote from: LongBlade on September 11, 2015, 11:24:13 PM
Clearly your sense of humor has fewer inhibitions than mine.

That's often been said of me as well  ::)

But hey! At least no one here is cutting off heads or declaring holy war over the pic. If it was a certain other religious figure depicted, well.....you know how that would turn out.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

BanzaiCat

I laugh at EVERYTHING. Especially things that people take too seriously.

Religion is one thing that people take far too seriously, but if that's your bag, I don't intend any disrespect. Most of you have an open mind and I think can appreciate this line of thought.

In any case, case in point:

Yeah, not too much is beyond a laugh for me.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Steelgrave on September 12, 2015, 11:44:51 AM

But hey! At least no one here is cutting off heads or declaring holy war over the pic. If it was a certain other religious figure depicted, well.....you know how that would turn out.

yoyu managed to get LB, holy war, beheading, religion all in one reference - his hard drive will be clacking like a lesbians ovaries

Steelgrave

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 12, 2015, 04:58:07 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on September 12, 2015, 11:44:51 AM

yoyu managed to get LB, holy war, beheading, religion all in one reference - his hard drive will be clacking like a lesbians ovaries

Damn, if only I had thought to mention Aquaman as well....your reference to "ovaries" is what made me think of that  O0

besilarius

Grogheads on the beaches of Florida.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

MetalDog

My morning has been made.  Thanks for the laughs, gents  ;D
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Con

Quote from: mirth on September 13, 2015, 10:29:43 AM

Interestingly enough while I loath those dicks that jump in late during the merge and feel that that they should be peeled and put into a bag of salt it turns out that they are actually making the roads faster and safer!

https://www.cars.com/articles/2014/05/the-zipper-merge-convincing-motorists-isnt-a-snap/

Con

Windigo

Quote from: Con on September 13, 2015, 11:58:55 AM
Quote from: mirth on September 13, 2015, 10:29:43 AM

Interestingly enough while I loath those dicks that jump in late during the merge and feel that that they should be peeled and put into a bag of salt it turns out that they are actually making the roads faster and safer!

https://www.cars.com/articles/2014/05/the-zipper-merge-convincing-motorists-isnt-a-snap/

Con
It's like traffic circles. They are highly efficient, but not used near enough. Up here they are gaining in popularity.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Freyland

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on September 12, 2015, 03:29:22 PM
I laugh at EVERYTHING. Especially things that people take too seriously.

Religion is one thing that people take far too seriously, but if that's your bag, I don't intend any disrespect. Most of you have an open mind and I think can appreciate this line of thought.

In any case, case in point:

Yeah, not too much is beyond a laugh for me.

I'm not offended, just... confused.