More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Windigo

Quote from: OJsDad on April 11, 2017, 11:26:46 AM
I think you guys have it backwards.  The dog was hers before he came along.

well that's a gestalt switch
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Barthheart

Quote from: Windigo on April 11, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

Is "gestalt" the new word for "drunken Brit" ?

Windigo

Quote from: Barthheart on April 11, 2017, 11:35:53 AM
Quote from: Windigo on April 11, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

Is "gestalt" the new word for "drunken Brit" ?

I think the word is "backpfeifengesicht"***

*** I've been looking for a while for somewhere to drop that word... well hell why not here and now.

Pete Dero

bayonetbrant

new beginning or worst dessert ever?

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

how about a co-ed that gives it all up....

JasonPratt

Quote from: bob48 on April 10, 2017, 12:39:58 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on April 10, 2017, 09:34:21 AM
What is heaven? What is hell? The parable of the Long Spoons explains very well what heaven and hell truly are.

One day a man said to God, "God, I would like to know what Heaven and Hell are like."

God showed the man two doors. Inside the first one, in the middle of the room, was a large round table with a large pot of stew. It smelled delicious and made the man's mouth water, but the people sitting around the table were thin and sickly. They appeared to be famished. They were holding spoons with very long handles and each found it possible to reach into the pot of stew and take a spoonful, but because the handle was longer than their arms, they could not get the spoons back into their mouths.

The man shuddered at the sight of their misery and suffering. God said, "These assholes told puns on the groghead forum'

So...what was hell like?

The Grog punners were feeding one another.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

DoctorQuest

Quote from: JasonPratt on April 11, 2017, 03:12:54 PM
Quote from: bob48 on April 10, 2017, 12:39:58 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on April 10, 2017, 09:34:21 AM
What is heaven? What is hell? The parable of the Long Spoons explains very well what heaven and hell truly are.

One day a man said to God, "God, I would like to know what Heaven and Hell are like."

God showed the man two doors. Inside the first one, in the middle of the room, was a large round table with a large pot of stew. It smelled delicious and made the man's mouth water, but the people sitting around the table were thin and sickly. They appeared to be famished. They were holding spoons with very long handles and each found it possible to reach into the pot of stew and take a spoonful, but because the handle was longer than their arms, they could not get the spoons back into their mouths.

The man shuddered at the sight of their misery and suffering. God said, "These assholes told puns on the groghead forum'

So...what was hell like?

The Grog punners were feeding one another.

This is my thought. We may not get along but we sure as hell know how to cooperate.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Ubercat

Quote from: Windigo link=topic=4411.msg514210#msg514210
I think the word is "backpfeifengesicht"***

No, it's actually "kommienezuspadt."

Just ask Tom. He knows.

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

besilarius

"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Barthheart

Here's the first part of that comic.  ;)

Tpek

Foucault convinced me!
Hopefully Sir Imperitus would afford good xp and l00t.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.