More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: BanzaiCat on December 28, 2017, 08:45:41 AM
Target: 26 check-out lanes, of which a max of three are open.

A closed Target checkout lane is still faster than an open Walmart lane.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on December 28, 2017, 08:48:01 AM

The fastest lane is the one you do not go through.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on December 28, 2017, 08:48:01 AM

Ours are pretty quick here, at any of the 3 we use regularly.  The difference between Target and Wal-Mart is so enormous here it's impossible to understate.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

I loathe Wal-mart. Have pretty much stopped going unless it is the only option. Target is a million times better - cleaner, better lighting, better staff.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

It doesn't take but a few years for a new Wal-Mart 'round here to go downhill. There's a new one near me that just opened and is close to some rich folk's houses so we'll see how long that lasts. Two others have turned into methhead abodes.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on December 28, 2017, 09:16:37 AMTarget is a million times better - cleaner, better lighting, better staff.

you missed the most important part:  better customers
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 28, 2017, 10:07:03 AM
Quote from: mirth on December 28, 2017, 09:16:37 AMTarget is a million times better - cleaner, better lighting, better staff.

you missed the most important part:  better customers

until I show up ;)

Sir Slash

I found a completely open lane at my Wal-Mart Monday.  :o  It was the 'Returns'.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

My local Target definitely has better and more helpful people.

Emeraldlis

Quote from: mirth on December 27, 2017, 05:10:26 PM

....  :DD :DD :DD this made me laugh when I first saw it... It's still making me laugh, it's ridiculously stupid!!!!!! Oh my gawd, it's so funny!!!!!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Sir Slash

I forsee a very 'fluid' marriage for both of them.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

trailrunner

They probably had a great wedding shower.

Steelgrave

Emeraldlis

You guys crack me up ^^^  :2funny: :2funny:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Sir Slash

Hope her water doesn't break before the wedding.  :hide: