Started by Destraex, June 26, 2019, 05:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbar

Gusington

^That looks like a face full of...approval :/

Anyway, for the rest of us knaves:

https://downdetector.com/status/steam/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Curse you Gus!  Down for me now, too.

I blame your monkey hitman.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Gusington

I saw that it came back online last night just as I went to bed. Word on the street is that it was a cyber hack of some kind but who knows.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gus, on the street at all hours combing his snitches for our info. Good Man!  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

I can get into Steam but no internet connection!!  Must be doing server maintenance.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Came back up about 30 minutes after I posted.  Must have been Tuesday maintenance which I haven't seen in a while.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk