First Rome II: Total War in game video

Started by TheCommandTent, September 26, 2012, 03:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

In much of my past experience, the boobs always start the arguments. Usually I get along just fine with them until that point. In other non-boob related news, an announcemaent at TWC says there'll be Steamworks mod support soon for Total War like at present for Skyrim. So now there'll be hundreds of TW mods to try, compare and complain about. I may never need to buy another new game the rest of my life. Leaving more time for... boobs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I do want to kiss you right now but I don't know if I can believe the news about Steamworks...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Well OK. But I don't have very big boobs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

^What a wonderful thing that would be  :P

TWSP!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2012, 07:40:08 PM
Romans have British accents in games and movies because the actors who played the Imperials in Star Wars had British accents. British accent = bad ass with dash of awesome. Menace and coolness. Bangers and mash.

Cheerio and hup, hup?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bob48

Quote from: bob48 on September 28, 2012, 02:08:38 PM
^What a wonderful thing that would be  :P

TWSP!

Sorry chaps, I was miles away there, in a little world of my own. I have not assimilated the boob parts yet (so to speak) my mind still being on the idea of Total War Steam punk - I'll get around to the boobs later.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

Steampunk Total War would actually be better and more fun to play with than most boobs. My wife's excepted, of course.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Can't you do both at the same time? Not really well I suppose. And boobs tend to be very selfish in their attention. My favorite TW would be Time-Travel TW where you could take the US Marines from ETW back to fight Alexander or a pack of War-Elephants forward to carve a path through NTW's Old Guard. Let them form one of those fancy squares against that.

Gusington

That's what the kids call 'the crazytalk' ... reminds me too much of Empire Earth, a game I hated so very very much.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd