Main Menu

Latest on Syria

Started by MIGMaster, March 02, 2012, 09:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Centurion40

Retort of the week!  Well played yet again SDR, well played indeed.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Gusington

That was a good round.

Anyone have any more info on Russians in Syria?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Seytan

Russia better pray the nuclear tech they sold Iran dosnt come back to bite them in the arse down the road if nothing happens to halt the program. I frankly wouldnt discount the Chechens "somehow" getting thier hands on a dirty bomb and detonating it in the Moscow metro if the Iranians are allowed to do as they please.

That...really would be ironic.

MIGMaster

Good point - I never thought of that.

Martok

Quote from: Seytan on March 31, 2012, 02:53:00 AM
Russia better pray the nuclear tech they sold Iran dosnt come back to bite them in the arse down the road if nothing happens to halt the program. I frankly wouldnt discount the Chechens "somehow" getting thier hands on a dirty bomb and detonating it in the Moscow metro if the Iranians are allowed to do as they please.

I would call that karmic justice. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Windigo

Quote from: Martok on March 31, 2012, 11:50:29 AM
Quote from: Seytan on March 31, 2012, 02:53:00 AM

I would call that karmic justice.

I would call it a really bad move by the chechins who would be pogromed into the history books
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces