Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

all the ATACMS we gave Ukraine have sub munition warheads.  we're never going to use them and these were some that hadn't been upgraded yet.  so call it 2850 bomblets rained on that airfield.  :Party:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

FarAway Sooner

Technically, given the 1-2% dud rate on US cluster munitions, it's probably closer to 2,807 warheads that actually detonated on the airfield and another 43 that are still lying around.  Either way, it explains the lack of large holes on the airfield.

Is it my imagination, or in the 80s, did NATO have the ability to deploy mines at road crossings via artillery and/or rockets?  Obviously, given the humanitarian concerns around minefields, I suspect that NATO decided to stop using those, but I recall them existing. 

I wonder, given the recent learnings from the Ukrainian war, whether various powers will step back in and start manufacturing/deploying minefields more abundantly?

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: FarAway Sooner on October 18, 2023, 08:39:27 PMdid NATO have the ability to deploy mines at road crossings via artillery and/or rockets?

yes.  some of the released pictures from the airfield do show several unexploded bomblets.
but not very many.   :cool:

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

Curious what is left of Russian space capability these days...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

that 3 day invasion is going well.
even if you cut the numbers by 3/4s......  bad day for russia.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Windigo

the vegetation seems off between the two spliced videos....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

lots of burned grass fields and churned up terrain.