Star Trek : Strange New Worlds

Started by GDS_Starfury, May 06, 2022, 06:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

no other opinions of last weeks episode?

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Sigwolf

Sorry, Erin Grey made my mind lose track of Star Trek: anything...   :Dreamer:

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Staggerwing

You gonna bust out Nemoy singing 'Ballad of Bilbo Baggins' next?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

SirAndrewD

Well, I'm not crying. 

Great episode though. 

Still more looking forward to next week and getting some live action Boimler and Mariner.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

you heartless bastard!
next week is going to be a riot!  :Party:

SirAndrewD

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 20, 2023, 08:12:20 PMyou heartless bastard!
next week is going to be a riot!  :Party:

Fine, when the future besties met I might have been...a tiny bit allergenic to some dust.

GDS_Starfury

it was subtlety monumental. the wife was in mid sentence and I help up the pointer finger.
a brave move on my part but she got it and I'm alive.

SirAndrewD

It was also kind of quietly painful to see Jim and Sam's relationship in the shadow of knowing what happens in Operation Annihilate.

GDS_Starfury

with all that is bleak in the world today this is the show I need.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

reopen r&p and see how emotional I get.  :RockOn:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd