Crusader Kings II Demo Out

Started by Grim.Reaper, February 04, 2012, 07:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

son_of_montfort

Anyone else seeing Swedish on their Gamersgate.com page?
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Grim.Reaper

LongBlade

Quote from: son_of_montfort on February 09, 2012, 07:37:28 PM
Anyone else seeing Swedish on their Gamersgate.com page?

Look, for the hundredth time - quit surfing those Swedish pr0n sites.

Nej, det ser engelska mig.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

son_of_montfort

Yeah, I tried to log in to get my press copy of CKII (it wasn't there), then it switched my regional settings to Sweden and set all my prices to KR instead of USD. I can't seem to get to to switch back...  >:(
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

LongBlade

LOL.

OK, if it isn't fixed in the morning LMK and I'll send some emails.

LongBlade

Oh, try clearing your history/cache and see if that helps. It may have decided that since you're a strapping Swedish viking that you should remain so.

son_of_montfort

Quote from: LongBlade on February 09, 2012, 08:46:39 PM
Oh, try clearing your history/cache and see if that helps. It may have decided that since you're a strapping Swedish viking that you should remain so.

It logged me out... and it was back to $$. But when I logged back in it was KR. I'm so sick of Gamersgate jerking me around. I put in another support call... but they probably won't answer me.

- Stephen Colbert

- Stephen Colbert

W.S. Hancock

Thanks for the book recommendations SoM.  I will let you know what I order once I get a chance to figure that out myself.

son_of_montfort

NP, Hancock. Check your library, because it may be cheaper.

I found out my problem... in an effort to fix my DL problem, customer service switched me over to the Swedish server. Problem is... they didn't tell me they were doing it. Great job guys!  >:(

- Stephen Colbert

- Stephen Colbert