Combat Mission confusion

Started by Philippe, March 15, 2023, 10:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripoli

Quote from: Destraex on April 05, 2023, 06:39:08 AMCan I confirm that sending turn files to each other still works? That way if the system ever dies it's still a working manually.
I believe it works, and can confirm it works in the professional edition.  However, here is a 2 player game file for Normandy, done in PBEM. https://we.tl/t-fZZFOEjetv   If you can open it, it works in PBEM
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

ArizonaTank

I am very happy to see CMBN get to Steam.  Can't wait for the other WWII CMx2s to get there.

I was one of those "there from the beginning" CMx1 CMx2 customers who became very turned off by license activation issues the old "battlefront" way.

I spent far to much of my life trying to resolve licensing issues with DLC and patch upgrades.

Frustration meant that I even stopped trying to do re-installs as I moved to new computers.

Steam availability brings me (and my wallet) back as a customer.  :Party:  :ThumbsUp:

Note, for the record, had not issue taking my old Battlefront SNs and registering on Sliterine/Matrix to get Steam codes.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Sir Slash

Right there with you Tank. Loved the game but hated the Instillation Process(s). 
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.