[closed] Llamaserver is up for Dom 4!

Started by Yskonyn, November 18, 2013, 03:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Have the teething issues for Dom4 hosting on Llamaserver been worked out by now?

Yskonyn

No idea to be honest. I have ceased my MP actions in Dom 4 lately due to other games getting my attention.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

parone

Yskonyn

A lot of Battlefield 4 and DayZ. :)
Dom singleplayer and Combat Mission: Beyond Normandy PBEM.
But I miss me some good Dom MP!

What is keeping you busy?
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

W8taminute

I was thinking of starting a PBEM game with 6 players on a medium map.  I see this one has kind of fizzled out but if there is still some interest rather than starting a new thread I figured I'd ask here since Yskonyn has the ground work laid out already.

So do you think we can get 6 people together?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Yskonyn

W8taminute

Cool!  If we can't find 6 players would it be possible to play with 4 on a smaller map?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Yskonyn

Everything is possible, even duels! ;)
But Lets see if there is interest now. Perhaps necro the old thread in general gaming to get some attention from the crowd?

W8taminute

I'd be up for a duel now that you mention it.  I'll definitely initiate the discussion by necro'ing the old thread in general gaming.   ;)

Yskonyn

I was just mentioning a duel as an option. I do not, unfortunately, have the time to commit to something intense as a duel right now, though. :)