Main Menu

Rimworld

Started by Grim.Reaper, January 28, 2023, 07:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Just in case others like me, I have been waiting ever since release for a cheaper price since I wasn't sure I would like.  Finally, low enough for me to give it a try so thought I would share fanatical has for $24.49.  Still not extremely cheap, but I believe the cheapest it has even been.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/rim-world

solops

I once saw it for 50% off on Steam. but did not buy due to my large un-played backlog of games. I have my eye on it.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: solops on January 28, 2023, 07:49:19 PMI once saw it for 50% off on Steam. but did not buy due to my large un-played backlog of games. I have my eye on it.

Interesting, looking at the steam price history, it has the lowest price ever being $27.99 (20%). I have been watching this for long time so if somehow was 50%, bummer that I missed.

solops

Maybe my memory is bad, but that number stuck in my head for some reason. Whatever it was, it was such a good deal that I ALMOST had to buy it.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Silent Disapproval Robot

I dunno.  The name makes me think of dodgy massage parlours in Bangkok.

jamus34

It's a great game. If you like the survival / worldbuilder type of games Rimworld and Oxygen not Included are two of the best.
Between the 2 I have almost 500 hours into them.
Insert witty comment here.