Homeworld 3 Trailer

Started by Destraex, December 09, 2021, 10:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destraex

I love this sort of thing for my favourite games. But find that they are fun but useless and take up too much space many years later.
I threw out a whole bunch of this stuff last year to declutter. However I do still have a few useful things like game maps on my wall still.
The spotter deck kinda interests me, but I just know that it will probably be uninspired and useless. Because the game will focus on characters while defocussing the equipment and ships. It's the modern way for movie and game creation.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Con

If I recall in HW1 there was an option to have the mothership vertical or horizontal. There was a scenario where you had to fly the mothership through a tight window and horizontal orientation made it a breeze. Vertical I almost rage quit multiple times.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

they were two different motherships depending on the faction you played as.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Maribor

I honestly can't wait! I missed out on Homeworld 1, and then had some difficulties with the second part. I loved it but felt too stupid. Now I feel that I grown as a strategy player and I am ready to face Homeworld 3 and take what it has to offer! Meanwhile I still practice with Homeworld 2!

GDS_Starfury

you can get Homeworld 1 remastered on Steam.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

CJReich46

:o   Oh wow.

scribbles on note: GET THAT 2nd MONITOR!
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Grim.Reaper

Delayed until sometime 1st half of 2023

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

I just want you to be happy.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on June 10, 2022, 08:20:22 PM
I just want you to be happy.

Then make Homeworld 3 be out now.

We know you have the power.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Con

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on June 10, 2022, 07:08:50 PM
Delayed until sometime 1st half of 2023
Well I guess rushing to finish Deserts of Kharak was not neccessary

GDS_Starfury