Main Menu

For FRIDAY

Started by Pete Dero, Yesterday at 02:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destraex and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pete Dero

Last Train Home and a new Galactic Civilizations IV campaign with the Warlords DLC.

And maybe Manor Lords ...

Enjoy the weekend !

Gusington

Achilles: Legends Untold with a side of Troy: Total War and Ancient Wars Sparta - Definitive Edition.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Skoop

Manor lords after some msfs flying.

devoncop

More of the magnificent ADOM rogue like  alongside some Gal Civ IV.

Just finished my latest ADOM run as a female Gnome Wizard who is my most successful run so far but still got blinded twice, had both her orc  sword and shield cursed and bonded to her for most of the run until a crucial scroll was found to uncurse the damn things  :grin:

This meant only the spells were able to be used and overuse meant they got exhausted leaving poor hungry Julie defenceless and overrun eventually by huge numbers of wights in a deep dank dungeon level....

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

solops

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

jamus34

Manor lords
Saw a new update out for Advanced Tactics so may dip my toe in that.
ONI / Rimworld of course
Insert witty comment here.

Father Ted

Today is Manor Lords day, so...

W8taminute

War Planet Online [Steam & Android version]
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tripoli

Boc Work.  And Manor Lords.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

nelmsm

All day board wargaming tomorrow with a gaming group I found about 30 minutes from here and then Sunday is a wash as we are going to a Gregorian Choir Concert in upstate NY about 3 hours from here where the girlfriend's youngest has a solo at 5pm.  Going to be a long day Sunday but looking forward to the concert.

Destraex

Star Citizen
WARNO
Company of Heroes

Manor Lords I really want but cannot justify it in early access and being single player as well. I know it's the most wishlisted game on steam so have no fear I need to support it. It will be there when I need it.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

solops

I looked at Manor Lords, but it seems so similar to Farthest Frontier (great game) that I could not get excited about it. What is the difference?
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Father Ted

Quote from: solops on Today at 03:11:27 AMI looked at Manor Lords, but it seems so similar to Farthest Frontier (great game) that I could not get excited about it. What is the difference?

I've not played Farthest Frontier and have only dabbled in ML, but you're right, they do seem very similar (also Foundation, which I've played a fair amount of).  ML offers a Total War-style tactical battle system to resolve encounters with bandits and other factions.  Not a particular selling point for me (if I want to play Total War-style tactical battles, I'll play, er, Total War), but some might like it.  The other thing ML has is the option to plonk your avatar down and walk about in your creation, which I do find pretty cool.

Phantom

Board gaming - finishing off an excellent game of Colonial Twilight then the difficult choice of whether to establish Great Britain as a republic with Cruel Necessity or just blow shit up with Panzer Command. Decisions, decisions...

Tripoli

Quote from: Phantom on Today at 06:44:14 AMBoard gaming - finishing off an excellent game of Colonial Twilight then the difficult choice of whether to establish Great Britain as a republic with Cruel Necessity or just blow shit up with Panzer Command. Decisions, decisions...
You can never go wrong with just blowing $hit up..... :azn:
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln