Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

good thread on russian artillery usage.
its worth watching the videos and reading the linked articles.

https://twitter.com/TrentTelenko/status/1559013688958455813
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Gusington on August 15, 2022, 05:07:39 PM
^Well I definitely did not expect to find that here.

thats not you on the right?

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

Deputy Prime Minister Denis Manturov said that the first flight of the Su-75 Checkmate has been postponed until 2024.

Im willing to put money on the fact that it will be much much later then that.

GDS_Starfury

straight up Wolverines move here.  watch the upper part of the video.

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1559268618864656388

Gusington

If I could grow a lush beard like that guy my life would be very different.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Crossroads

Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Gusington on August 15, 2022, 08:36:56 PM
If I could grow a lush beard like that guy my life would be very different.

because you would have been sex trafficked?

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 15, 2022, 07:27:16 PM
straight up Wolverines move here.  watch the upper part of the video.

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1559268618864656388

They sure bolted. They didn't even wait for the BMP to stop rolling. Although it may be warranted. There appears to be a casualty in the group (right side)... that is pretty quick return fire...
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

so the russians are holding another of their tank biathlons this week while they have their military trade show.
the venezuelan team missed all their shots.
the team from zimbabwe not only missed all their shots but also got lost on a clearly defined track and drove off into a field.
and it was either laos or syria that drove off the course and wrecked a water station.
russia continues to win the turret throwing competition.

edit:  it was iran that ran over the water station.  :DD

GDS_Starfury

and this recent quote from putin will age like milk:

Quote''Our weapons are years, and maybe decades ahead of their foreign analogues, and significantly surpass them in terms of tactical and technical characteristics''

GDS_Starfury

so this got hit today, waiting on the after photos.

Windigo

WTH?

All nicely lined up like that... you'd think they are trolling for a strafing run.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Gusington

^That's what I thought. It's like the Russians have never watched Star Wars or GI Joe cartoons, never mind taking their current situation seriously.

Either they are totally 100% deluded of their current reality or are really plumbing the depths of stupid.

Perhaps both?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tripoli

Quote from: Gusington on August 16, 2022, 04:54:57 PM
^That's what I thought. It's like the Russians have never watched Star Wars or GI Joe cartoons, never mind taking their current situation seriously.

Or Tora, Tora, Tora 

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd