Awesome Skyrim Battle!

Started by Jarhead0331, February 08, 2012, 07:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

TheCommandTent

Thats a great video thanks for the link.  To bad you don't get to actually do that in the game.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Staggerwing

Great bit o' cinema, that.
Too bad about those two cheezy "Wilhelm Scream' sound effect events though.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

son_of_montfort

Speaking of, has anyone tried the High Res Texture pack? I'm afraid to install it in case it makes the game chug.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Silent Disapproval Robot

They're hardly noticable. 

http://pc.ign.com/articles/121/1218176p1.html

I think you'd be better off grabbing some of the 3rd party texture mods from Nexus instead.

Sir Slash

The good folks at RPG Watch.com have a link to a great Skyrim video showing Bethsda developers letting their imagination run wild. Check-out the mudcrabs at the end.

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.