What are we reading?

Started by Martok, March 05, 2012, 01:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on July 25, 2016, 09:10:54 PM
....I liked Swordfish. Hell, I liked Last Action Hero....

:o
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

Get Shorty sucked, but High Fidelity rocks.

Try UHF next.  ;)

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Greybriar

Quote from: Gusington on July 25, 2016, 07:45:53 PM
I have never seen an of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies....

Check this out:

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Sir Slash

FMJ Was ALMOST as scary as Nightmare on Elm Street. At least Ermy was.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Silent Disapproval Robot

:knuppel2:Take it to the movie thread, cretins!

Sir Slash

That place is too scary.  :-\
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

bbmike

You couldn't pay me enough to click on that horror.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Now I know what I'll face in Hell
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

That's going to be the sound in her 'election headquarters' come election night, as she giddily reflects on how much she's managed to manipulate and cheat her way into the Presidency.

F8cking Clintons.  ::)

bbmike

Hold on, let me fix that for you:

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on July 26, 2016, 10:54:08 AM
That's going to be the sound in her 'election headquarters' come election night, as she giddily reflects on how much she's managed to manipulate and cheat her way into the Presidency.

F8cking Clintons. 
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

They should play that at Gitmo to get info from Al Queda. It would make me tell things I don't even know.

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on July 26, 2016, 11:05:55 AM
Hold on, let me fix that for you:

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on July 26, 2016, 10:54:08 AM

F8cking Clintons. 

That little emoticon really does make every post better!

JasonPratt

In order to distract myself from the perverse pleasure I'm feeling in watching reactions to my being unable to watch FMJ, I'm currently finishing catching up on the final two Rusty Wilson Bigfoot Story books I haven't yet read.

...my mental life is a little complicated. Sometimes.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!