Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

m1s at end of summer is my guess.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on April 12, 2023, 05:08:37 PM
Quote from: Windigo on April 12, 2023, 04:21:33 PMOK Mr. "Wall-O-Text"

is there a TL;DR of that somewhere?

I mean other than UAF good, Orcs bad.

tldr the South Koreans are giving 500k arty shells to Ukraine.
and its not my fault you old people cant have one of your kids and grandkids install the browser widget that translates everything.   :evil:

my translate efforts stops at Google
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on April 12, 2023, 10:29:25 PMthe problem with getting Swedish tanks.

And god help you if you lose the special Allan wrench

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on April 12, 2023, 05:10:09 PM
Quote from: Windigo on April 12, 2023, 04:23:42 PMI find it interesting that the UAF seem to be targeting the Russian Counter Battery systems with more frequency now... prelude to Spring offensive maybe? Are we going to have a pool about when and where?

sometime in May is my guess.  this is due to a 50/50 split between the weather actually sucking across the whole front and final training the the units that are going to do it.

It would be a real bad assed Israeli type move if they went inside Russia to flank the forces in Ukraine.

FarAway Sooner

As the war grinds on, you have to think that sort of thing is on the table for the Ukrainians, even if the NATO allies would poop a sharp-edged brick when it happened.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Windigo

GDS_Starfury

well how do you think a shoot down of a British plane with 30 people on it would work out?

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Haha nothing surprises me with this war anymore, good or bad.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Is somebody re-making, "Red Dawn" again? I thought we were supposed to be tracking all that armament over there?  :shocked:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 14, 2023, 09:59:52 AMIs somebody re-making, "Red Dawn" again? I thought we were supposed to be tracking all that armament over there?  :shocked:

As it happens, Oryx (and someone else) helped identify when and where this T-90 was captured, and which Uk force used it for at least a little while. There's some interesting information (albeit informally) in the article.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

SirAndrewD

Quote from: JasonPratt on April 14, 2023, 07:33:28 AMMeanwhile, man that AI art generator is getting photorealistic!

Getting?  You should see what I've been able to do with my 4090, Stable Diffusion with a custom trained model, face swap and Topaz AI.

I could almost make Gus look good.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Windigo

You sure that's the right Gus?