Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Can you make a, 'Gus-Angel' SirAndrew? That'd be worth some hot cash I bet.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 14, 2023, 03:19:56 PMCan you make a, 'Gus-Angel' SirAndrew? That'd be worth some hot cash I bet.

At this point there's very little I couldn't make with that that software/hardware combo. 

I kid you not, the stuff is exciting/terrifying.  Far beyond the scope of this thread but if I can make convincing AI images/videos with what little Python I know and mostly self training then imagine what an "expert" can do.   

I've already begun deploying Chat GPT in my podcasts to quickly cook up blurbs for our platform releases. 

My Cyberwarfare friend who I've mentioned on occasion in this thread are working together on a few papers talking about potential battlefield applications of this stuff for disinformation.

And I can assure you everything I've made is 100% safe for work. 

:privatedancer:  :privatedancer:  :privatedancer:  :privatedancer:  :privatedancer:
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

Can't possibly be the right Gus for I am fab.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Sir Slash

Question. How will we know if the AI SirAndrew has replaced the real SirAndrew?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 14, 2023, 09:39:08 PMQuestion. How will we know if the AI SirAndrew has replaced the real SirAndrew?

I am real.  I am not a chat bot. 

I promise....Dave.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

bobarossa

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 14, 2023, 09:39:08 PMQuestion. How will we know if the AI SirAndrew has replaced the real SirAndrew?
When he stops talking about his girlfriend and starts talking about his new computer?

Windigo

Unleash the AIs on the bots and troll
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

JasonPratt

Quote from: bobarossa on April 14, 2023, 09:51:00 PM
When he stops talking about his girlfriend and starts talking about his new computer?

...BUT THAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED, AAHHHH!

Also, his new forum pic looks much nicer. I am forced to assume this is not a coincidence.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

JasonPratt

In honor of the arrival of that T-54, the Russians announce that one of their sabotage groups has already captured a Leopard far behind Russian lines and sank it into a swamp, trust us bro!

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/12luvh8/russian_sabotage_unit_already_captured_a_leopard/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

The comments on that thread are hilarious. My favorite sub-thread so far: "Nonsense. Theres no Leopards left to capture, 450% of them were already destroyed." "Shucks...guess we gotta send in the Abrams sooner...oh wait they already destroyed all of those too" "You wouldn't know it, it goes to a different swamp."

Sir Slash

The Russians new strategy, Laugh the Ukrainians to death. Slower but saves on arty ammo.  :huh: