Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^If they used the Laffs Strategy the would be world conquerors today.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Crossroads

General (ret) Mick Ryan's post of posts on Ukraine and what to come next:

https://twitter.com/WarintheFuture/status/1647414738765381632

His latest substack on Bakhmut and, indeed, what might be next in the line.

https://mickryan.substack.com/p/beyond-bakhmut
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

GDS_Starfury

opps  :uglystupid2:

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

No posts here for three days? Ok here:

Ukraine war: The Russian ships accused of North Sea sabotage
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-6530

Ghost ships off Scandinavia...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

well, a satellite blew up over Kyiv today. 

GDS_Starfury

Crossroads

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on April 19, 2023, 07:32:38 PMwell since Gus was bored......

Wow, looks like they were almost caught out in that bunker. Very lucky to have their squad leader alert, he was absolutely everywhere and made sure everyone knew what to do, too. 
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

SirAndrewD

Lots of reports of UAF attacks across a broad front on the southern front north of Melitopol.  Also reports of Russians ordering a withdrawal from their front line trenches near the east end of the Dniper. 

The UAF has said the counteroffensive has begun on the news but that it would be far different from what we've seen in the past. 

May be time for the main event.

I imagine though from the language and scope that they're just doing some prepetory actions.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

it would seem things are afoot.  :evil:

GDS_Starfury

On April 20, during the flight of the Su-34 RuAF aircraft over the city of Belgorod, an abnormal descent of aviation ammunition occurred, the RF Ministry of Defense reports.

FarAway Sooner

Quote from: SirAndrewD on April 20, 2023, 01:43:19 PMLots of reports of UAF attacks across a broad front on the southern front north of Melitopol.  Also reports of Russians ordering a withdrawal from their front line trenches near the east end of the Dniper. 

The UAF has said the counteroffensive has begun on the news but that it would be far different from what we've seen in the past. 

May be time for the main event.

I imagine though from the language and scope that they're just doing some prepetory actions.

Mainstream media hasn't been picking that up yet.  I guess we'll see where it goes from here.

I wonder what the characterization that it will be far different from what we've seen before means?  More beavers?  Less farm machinery?  More precision munitions?  Ukrainians painting a backwards "A" on their tanks so we can say that we've seen everything in this war, from A to Z?