Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Tripoli on May 05, 2023, 03:40:28 PMJust a thought, but could he be negotiating for a higher contract price rather than pull his troops off the line before an expected Ukrainian offensive?

That's not at all out of the realm of possibility.  It's my line of thinking as well.

However, another part is I don't think he wants his men in front of the Counteroffensive. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Windigo

No money in it.

Also I have read that the UAF is specifically targeting Wagner supply areas...
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Pete Dero

Quote from: SirAndrewD on May 05, 2023, 03:53:57 PMHowever, another part is I don't think he wants his men in front of the Counteroffensive. 

I don't think he cares much about his men.  Also, there can't be too many left.  I've read reports that from all his 'recruits' (prisoners, ..) most are already casualties.

More than 50% in March : https://www.businessinsider.com/half-russia-prisoners-fighting-ukraine-killed-or-wounded-uk-intel-2023-3?r=US&IR=T

I guess he understands he can't win anymore so he looks for others to pin the blame.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Pete Dero on May 05, 2023, 05:17:27 PMI don't think he cares much about his men.

Oh, I don't either. 

He doesn't want to be in front of it because he's using this as political capital.

Imagine it like playing a pick up basketball game, getting 2 points up and then calling it.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

bobarossa

I would think throwing the rubble would be more accurate and effective.  Although throwing defective equipment might be more satisfying.

ArizonaTank

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on May 05, 2023, 10:26:54 PM:ROFL:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1654279938495635456

So they think they need to go 'all the way to Lisbon.'  :ROFL:

You can almost smell the fear and desperation with some of these guys.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

ArizonaTank

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

FarAway Sooner

In the 40s, Russian soldiers were reported to have advanced on German positions sometimes carrying rifles, and sometimes only carrying bricks and clubs.

In the 2020s, Russians soldiers advance on Ukrainian positions carrying clubs that have fins, guidance systems, inert propellant, and warheads capable of delivering a superheated plasma jet when functioning correctly. 

Thousands of dollars clearly went to line the pockets of one aristocrat or another to produce such an expensive club for the Russian army.

Pete Dero

You remember those Russian hypersonic missiles that can't be brought down ?

Well it looks like a Patriot missile just did it.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/06/ukraine-downs-russian-hypersonic-missile-with-us-patriot.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/05/06/hypersonic-missile-patriot-ukraine-russia/

Ukraine on Saturday said it had used the U.S.-made Patriot air defense system to shoot down a Russian hypersonic missile in the skies over the Kyiv capital region — demonstrating that it now has the ability to thwart one of Moscow's most-feared weapons.

The destruction of the missile, reported to be a Kh-47 fired by a Russian MiG-31K fighter jet, demonstrated the potentially game-changing role of the Patriot system, which costs roughly $1 billion per installation.

GDS_Starfury

so heres a question. 
when this is all over and done with how do we edit and publish this thread as a form of historical document?

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury