Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

russia complains about US cluster munitions......
heres some Ukranians standing in front of a pile of russian cluster munitions...

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

for a totally random thing, russia rally cross  :ROFL:
is there anything these morons do right?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1678804774429261830

SirAndrewD

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 11, 2023, 01:53:03 PMfor a totally random thing, russia rally cross  :ROFL:
is there anything these morons do right?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1678804774429261830

Man, were all their drivers James May or something?
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

SirAndrewD

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 11, 2023, 03:25:38 PMmore Richard Hammond  :HideEyes:

Most of the time correct, but might want to check out the last season of the Grand Tour with the rally car tunnel stunt.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

Damn, I thought for sure the next to last driver was gonna make it  :twirl:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

That looks like our local Wal-Mart parking lot when they have 2 for 1 Nightcrawlers.  :shocked:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: SirAndrewD on July 11, 2023, 04:16:57 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 11, 2023, 03:25:38 PMmore Richard Hammond  :HideEyes:

Most of the time correct, but might want to check out the last season of the Grand Tour with the rally car tunnel stunt.

there really wasnt a corner in the sub base though.

JasonPratt

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 11, 2023, 01:35:07 PM:ROFL:

NAFO!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1678648182857777157

A lot of cute things in that production (AI aided I suppose), but I was disappointed that Montenegro didn't have that awesome king from the WW1 period, chilling and grilling on his porch. (I guess it wouldn't have fit into the current leadership enough.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Groggy

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 11, 2023, 09:48:42 AMpersonally I dont like Turkish politics but I have to say that Erdogan has played his cards masterfully.

That's because Erdogan badly wants the deal for our F-16 jets to materialize. In any case, he probably recognizes that moving away from Russia and toward Europe is a smart move.
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

Gusington

Jason you have a pic of that Montenegrin king? I need that.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Quote from: Gusington on July 12, 2023, 09:50:31 AMJason you have a pic of that Montenegrin king? I need that.

Behold the glory of Nicholas I of Montenegro!

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=nicholas+i+of+montenegro&cbn=KnowledgeCard&stid=9f886bf1-7b44-560e-9194-70cf45993118&disoverlay=1&form=IARRSM&first=1

Reportedly, he would hang out on his front porch grilling in the evening and chatting with his neighbors as they passed by, sharing dinner with them, which is how he helped solve problems for his local peasantry. I couldn't find a photo/portrait of that, but here he is on a balcony above his front porch if I understand correctly.

He was very popular in Italy at the time, too, due to his daughter marrying the King.

I borrowed him as a major supporting character in my HOI2: Darkest Hour Ethiopian AAR. He first shows up here: https://www.grogheads.com/forums/index.php?msg=245153

QuoteI don't have the faintest idea what happened to him after Montenegro was overrun; but if someone told me he retreated to one of the mountains where he threw boulder-artillery at the Hungarians until they had to call in a wizard to summon a comet down onto him, after which his ghost wrestled a hibernating dragon into submission and he rode it around zorching the Austrian army until the end of the war, I WOULD TOTALLY BE PREPARED TO BELIEVE THAT!  8) He was one of those memetic badasses like Davy Crockett; except very much more politically ambitious.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

Any King that grills and chills for his peasants is alright by me. Right-On Nick!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Me too. Never heard of him...not that I am an expert in Montenegrin history.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd